Thursday, November 20, 2008

I Miss You~

Since the holidays, I haven't met or talked to Seri Sarah Syaiha and I miss her :( I also miss Mai Najihah even if I met her for so long last Wednesday :P Oh yeah, I didn't really finish my Carbonara ^.^ Thanks Mai and Aqila, haha! It's so boring during the holidays. I know you can sleep late and get up late and do whatever you want but its still so boring -__- Especially when you can't be with you're friends, pffft.

Yesterday, I ordered McD for lunch. When you order, you have to give your phone number kan? So I gave my dad's phone number since I was using his phone to call. Suddenly during dinner, my dad told me that this dude sms-ed his phone. Saying "Ini Cik Elynna ke?". I was stunned and wondered who could have sms-ed my dad's phone to ask for me -.-' Then my dad asked who is this, but the person said "Ala, kita berahsia sekejap lah." Eww, what a sucker. Then my dad just played along because he wanted to know who was that dude. Turns out, he was the delivery guy who sent the McD to my house earlier that day. My dad said the delivery guy thought that his number was mine since it was under my name and tried to flirt. Haha, sorry sucker, you messed with the wrong guy! Damn, I'm never taking the McD again.

Okay, I'm off to watch tv! But its gonna be a very boring weekend since Ezrul is not around and I can't disturb him -_- Oh well, I'll just annoy his BFFFFF, Mai Najihah ;D Hahahaha, okay byeeee!

Love, Mayer? ;D

No comments: