Saturday, December 6, 2008

Barney is a dinosaur 8)

Woke up at 10 today. Supposedly at 9, but I kept pressing the snooze button on my alarm clock ^.^ Bathed, got dressed and straight away went out. Since tmrw is Hari Raya Haji, my dad insisted to buy some lemang and rendang etc. So we went to the market and got some! We still didn't eat breakfast yet so we decided to go to McDonalds. It was already like 10.45am and breakfast is only till 11! My dad, Faizal and I rushed there and when we got there, breakfast was still available! ( The McDonalds clock was 5 minutes late ;D )

I helped myself to a plate of pancakes and sausages. They were playing Leavin' by Jesse Mccartney on the speakers! Then we went home. Did I tell you about Princess Mai Najihah? Yes I did! She took a picture of herself! Weeeee~ She looked soooo matured in make-up and yeah :) I have her picture and would love to post it here in my blog but I'm afraid she will kick my ass :P So lets just stick to our imagination of Mai. I want to play a game so be right back :)

Byebye, Elynna!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

alahai elynna, why never update?

Unknown said...

u are tagged!